Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Analyze colors

xarget

how do i switch the colors on the analyze screen in Hi-Pro mode so that blue is 22.5 and red is 7.5, can it be done, all i can find in the expert menu is where you can change the whole scheme not individual colors.................

I had the same problem, I went to expert menu, scrolled to configure, then to color theme. Use the left right arrows to change this to sunshine.

Jerry Murphy

but without changing the theme, I would just like to change the colors on the analyze and pinpoint screen with the hi-pro theme, I thought I read on another post where Carl said you can use any combination of colors........Blue = 22.5, Red = 7.5, Black = 2.5

expert menu
configure
color theme
left arrow until you get "Setup" for the color theme
down arrow to live search screen (enter)
down arrow to Graphic Box (enter)
color
signals
2.5 kHz
-- adjust all 3 colors to turn them all the way on. Pressing enter toggles on/half on/off quickly
7.5kHz
-- adjust so red is all the way on, other two all the way off
22.5kHz
-- adjust so blue is all the way on, other two all the way off

thanks AK but I do not have a setup in my color themes, left arrow to custom and thats the last one and there is no graphic box that I can find under live search screen, apparently i am doing somthing wrong.

xarget said:
thanks AK but I do not have a setup in my color themes, left arrow to custom and thats the last one and there is no graphic box that I can find under live search screen, apparently i am doing somthing wrong.

In order to see the setup for the Color Themes, the expert menu must be checked under Expert Menu/Configure/Menu/Expert Only This will enable you to got to the left of Custom under Color Themes to Setup.

Bob@Whites