Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

All should read this. It is your future!!!

Thank you Missouri--Ma Betty and Mike (Moderator) for your warm welcomes. I guess that people being friendly with each other is a big part of what Christ was all about. Take care..

Hey doc,

Sorry so late getting back to you but I have been in the AZ highcountry with no internet.

I guess you didn't read the article after all. It made it clear that all the maintenance was planned far in advance.

You're welcome, Furious T, and yes we try to be friends with one another, but sometimes that gets a little iffy when someone new comes on with a different opinion on how we should live for Jesus! Hope you stay with us and enjoy the CMD Forum! :thumbup: :angel: Ma

Or with correct way with scriptures too back statements

Anyone can pick out scriptures to prove their point but it takes the studying of the whole Bible to know what is truth and what is not! I know what most of the Bible is referring to and I don't quote scriptures and if most know the whole Bible than they would know of what I and others speak on this forum with out specific scriptures! I can understand that scriptures do benefit the new believers but than again they would need to read the chapters and not just certain scriptures in the chapters! :angel: Ma

Many ancient prophets referred to a particular passage in the Bible when speaking to others. Jesus often did the same. In fact when he was being tempted by the devil he quoted from three different passages in the law covenant given to Moses. He in fact told satan, "it is written" and quoted the passage. Following that example I post the references so others can see for themselves what is being said thru God's Word. Jic you would be interested in knowing the three passages Jesus quoted from in Matthew 4 and Luke 4, they are Deut 8:3, Deut 6:16, Deut 10:20

I know the passages and just because I can't quote the exact location and scripture verses doesn't mean I don't know them and what the Bible says! Good for you that you quote Book, Chapter and Verse....I don't when I am typing in answer to general posts! If I wanted to bring someone's attention to a particular Scripture and then I would take the time to look it up and post it in Book, Chapter and Verse! You seem to have a problem with me, so I don't think I will post an answer to any of your posts any longer, but I do wish you the best and may God Bless you and yours! :angel: Ma

Ms. Betty, I don't have any problem with you or anyone else on this forum. Sure I'm not mainstream, I think about what I read and I study the scriptures all the time. I'm not saying you don't know the scriptures. There are some who may see things in a different light after a post whether it be yours or anyone on this forum. I mean no disrespect and I apologize if I come across as disrespectful. At the same time the truth needs to be told regardless of who may or may not agree. In fact read the header for this forum. It says something to the effect of where a person may come and express their beliefs. That's everyone's right on this forum.
May you have a good day