Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

All should read this. It is your future!!!

Mike Chgo area

“If you place a frog in a pot of boiling water, it will immediately try to scramble out. But if you place the frog in room temperature water, and don't scare him, he'll stay put. Now, if the pot sits on a heat source, and if you gradually turn up the temperature, something very interesting happens. As the temperature rises from 70 to 80 degrees F., the frog will do nothing. In fact, he will show every sign of enjoying himself. As the temperature gradually increases, the frog will become groggier and groggier, until he is unable to climb out of the pot. Though there is nothing restraining him, the frog will sit there and boil. Why? Because the frog's internal apparatus for sensing threats to survival is geared to sudden changes in his environment, not to slow, gradual changes”.

This is worth reading, however it will upset you.

ALL Of A Sudden....Seven Short Years Have Passed!

Before Obama, There was virtually no outlandish presence of Islam in America .

All of a sudden, Islam is taught in schools. Christianity and the bible are banned in schools.

• All of a sudden we must allow prayer rugs everywhere and allow for Islamic prayer in schools, airports, and businesses.

• All of a sudden we must stop serving pork in prisons.

• All of a sudden we are inundated with law suits by Muslims who are offended by American culture.

• All of a sudden we must allow burkas to be worn everywhere even though you have no idea who or what is covered up under them.

• All of a sudden Muslims are suing employers and refusing to do their jobs if they personally deem it conflicts with Sharia Law.

• All of a sudden the Attorney General of the United States vows to prosecute anyone who engages in 'anti-Muslim speech'.

• All of a sudden, Jihadists who engage in terrorism and openly admit they acted in the name of Islam and ISIS are emphatically declared they are NOT Islamic by our leaders and/or their actions are determined NOT to be terrorism, but other nebulous terms like 'workplace violence."

• All of a sudden, it becomes Policy that Secular Middle East dictators that were benign or friendly to the West, must be replaced by Islamists and the Muslim Brotherhood.

• All of a sudden our troops are withdrawn from Iraq and the middle east, giving rise to ISIS .

• All of a sudden, America has reduced its nuclear stockpiles to 1950 levels, as Obama's stated goal of a nuke-free America by the time he leaves office continues uninterrupted.

• All of a sudden, a deal with Iran must be made at any cost, with a pathway to nuclear weapons and HUNDREDS of BILLIONS of dollars handed over to fund their programs.

• All of a sudden America APOLOGIZES to Muslim states and sponsors of terror worldwide for acts of aggression, war, and sabotage THEY perpetrate against our soldiers.

• All of a sudden, the American Navy is diminished to 1917 Pre-World War I levels Of only 300 ships. The Army is at pre-1940 levels. The Air Force scraps 500 planes and planned to retire the use of the A-10 Thunderbolt close air support fighter. A further draw down of another 40,000 military personnel is in progress.

• All of a sudden half of our aircraft carriers are recalled for maintenance by Obama rendering the Atlantic unguarded, NONE are in the Middle East .

• All of a sudden Obama has to empty Guantanamo Bay of captured Jihadists and let them loose in Jihad-friendly Islamic states. He demands to close the facility.

• All of a sudden America will negotiate with terrorists and trade FIVE Taliban commanders for a deserter and Jihad sympathizer.

• All of a sudden there is no money for American poor, disabled veterans, jobless Americans, hungry Americans, or displaced Americans but there is endless money for Obama's "Syrian refugee" resettlement Programs.

• All of sudden there is an ammunition shortage in the USA .

• All of a sudden, the most important thing for Obama to do after a mass shooting by two Jihadists, is disarm American citizens.

• All of a sudden, the President of the United States cannot attend the Christian funerals of a Supreme Court Justice and a former First Lady because of previous (seemingly unimportant) commitments.

All of a sudden, I’m sick to my stomach. I’m not sure the majority of Americans recognize the seriousness of the situation and how much “progress” has been made by Islam these last 7 years, a very brief time compared to a 75 year lifetime!

And what's even more interesting is that most 'inner city' blacks see Obama as 'Christian'. He himself professed to be Muslim and, in fact, has made several speeches to Muslim audience's stating such. People, in this country, need to wake up and 'smell the coffee' so to speak. The signs are everywhere since he took office. Without any doubt whatsoever, the Lord's return is closer than many may think. The Book of Revelation is so clear in the warnings of what we will see in the 'last days'.

Utter nonsense. Just picking one easy one "The army is at pre-1940 levels." Not true.

US Army active duty strength 1939 - 189,839

http://www.nationalww2museum.org/learn/education/for-students/ww2-history/ww2-by-the-numbers/us-military.html

US Army active duty strength 2015 - 474,482.

https://www.dmdc.osd.mil/appj/dwp/rest/download?fileName=ms0_1606.pdf&groupName=milTop

Most of everything in the above two posts is also demonstratably false, but life is too short to gather the evidence.

Doesn't anybody look anything up any more?

Sorry Mike, that's not the issue.

The post was in error. If the poster knew he was wrong - and he went ahead and posted it, knowing it was in error (which I doubt is the case) then it was a lie.

The two posts I criticized are full of bunkum - bunkum that 10 minutes with google would quickly expose.

Why do folks NEVER cross check the info they get from non fact-checked sources.

This empty headedness undermines legitimate political discourse - where we can all reasonably differ!

One of the chief responsibilities of citizenship in a democracy is that of keeping imformed. That means gathering information that challanges our preconcieved ideas as well as information that supports those ideas.

lytle78 said:
Utter nonsense. Just picking one easy one "The army is at pre-1940 levels." Not true.

US Army active duty strength 1939 - 189,839

http://www.nationalww2museum.org/learn/education/for-students/ww2-history/ww2-by-the-numbers/us-military.html

US Army active duty strength 2015 - 474,482.

https://www.dmdc.osd.mil/appj/dwp/rest/download?fileName=ms0_1606.pdf&groupName=milTop

Most of everything in the above two posts is also demonstratably false, but life is too short to gather the evidence.

Doesn't anybody look anything up any more?

Lytle you picked "one easy one"---there are 21 others. I would appreciate your debunking of each---much could be learned.

OK doc - Here's another example of bunk from the next para. Of the long post

All of a sudden half of our aircraft carriers are recalled for maintenance by Obama rendering the Atlantic unguarded, NONE are in the Middle East .

Here is an article with testimony ov the Navy before congress making it clear that the carrier maintenance is all per the Navy's maintenance shcedule and not some plot by the evil Obama to weaken us.

https://news.usni.org/2015/11/04/navy-half-the-carrier-fleet-tied-up-in-maintenance-other-5-strained-to-meet-demands

2 lies in 2 paragraphs - I have other priorities in my life - I've seen enough to destroy my confidence in the long list posted.

So true and too many are like the frog and have been put to sleep by the lies of those who are supposed to be our leaders but act more as Dictators instead! Lie enough and lies will be believed not only by the ppl but by the leaders themselves and so gradually they get acclimated to the lies and believe them as truth! SO SAD! Yes, we believe Jesus is coming soon, and so Please God save those who will be saved and then Come quickly, Lord Jesus! Amen! :angel: Ma

lytle78 said:
OK doc - Here's another example of bunk from the next para. Of the long post

All of a sudden half of our aircraft carriers are recalled for maintenance by Obama rendering the Atlantic unguarded, NONE are in the Middle East .

Here is an article with testimony ov the Navy before congress making it clear that the carrier maintenance is all per the Navy's maintenance shcedule and not some plot by the evil Obama to weaken us.

https://news.usni.org/2015/11/04/navy-half-the-carrier-fleet-tied-up-in-maintenance-other-5-strained-to-meet-demands

2 lies in 2 paragraphs - I have other priorities in my life - I've seen enough to destroy my confidence in the long list posted.
From Your link:"other 5 Strained to meet demands"----if not a "Plot" then Poor planning at the least,or good planning,depending on ones perspective.

Read the linked article, not just the headline. Maintenance cycles are planned many hears in advance. This was all SCHEDULED maintenance. Besides, the poster claimed that Obama ordered the carriers to their ports. That is false.

I respect everyone's right to their own opinions, but when "facts" turn out to be non facts, it makes me question either the honesty or the diligence of the poster.

Amen Mike and BO before he was ever voted in the first time whether by the ppl or by fraud, as he was lying and knew what he would do concerning the USA and Muslims before he ever got in...that was the change he was talking about and no one was listening or very few that is because I was and tried to warn ppl back in 2008! They knew better than me, so now they know what I and others were warning them about, but too many think BO and Hillary are so wonderful...oh dear God have mercy upon us all and open their blinded eyes and deaf ears to the truth of what is really going on between those two evil ones, who love Muslims and hate America! Amen! :angel: Ma

Sooo you are privy to obama's orders? How does one,in this instance,determine whether it was ordered or was part of a scheduled maintenance---unless one is privy to obama's orders or has the maintenance schedule then one Doesn't Know factually anymore about this event than the poster.

n/t