Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

"A True Southern Lady"

to be a good friend to her, as older folks do not need to be forgotten. She felt close to me, because after her husband died, I told her people tell you you will get over this with time. I told her I did not believe this. You never get over it, it's just that time does go on. We had a right to grieve as long as we wanted to, and no one should tell us different.

I helped Ms. Gertie all I could, and I will help Janet with just a phone call of distress. After all, they are my friends and I know they would have done the same thing for me.

Janet was there for me so many years ago when we lost our father, Janet helped me take mother to Las Vegas for her 75th birthday. She was nothing but kind to our mother, and I love her for that.

There are many people in the world that never have a best friend, and I consider myself to have the friendship of Janet, also.

I also love what I share with you and Lil Brother! Thank you for your comments and know how much I love you! :)

but it is obvious that she was and you are a rare jewel, spreading your beings to the great benefit of so many others. Bringing joy and hope to all that you two come in contact with. You, your friend and all of us are better for just knowing you.

God Bless

not got to sit down with Janet since her mother's service Thursday, but as soon as I can, I have told her about how kind everyone has been on this forum, and they don't even know her! I plan to show her the posts from everyone!

That's why I like to come here. I know my friends are here! BTW, your sign on photo looks like you were having a good day fishing! Was that a trout?

Thanks again, and hope to see you posting more on this forum! :)

We are the way we were raised, for the most part I guess.

I would have liked to have met her

you for this comment, but I could not hold a candle to this true, sweet southern belle! She never had a drink of alcohol, never smoked a cigarette in her life, and I never heard a cuss word come out of her mouth. I am guilty of all three! Thank you my friend. I appreciate your comments! :cheekkiss: :)