Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

A Sioux Indian War Hatchet..................

arrowheads in that area. I did not know that an Indian man owned the ranch prior to knocking on his door. Later, I found out that his wife had died many years prior to my visit to his ranch, but that is all I ever found out. He never discussed how she died or exactly when she died. I brought the subject up a few times, but he just ignored me. After a few times, I never again asked, felt that if he wanted me to know, he would tell me. Thanks for reading my story. Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

on the Forum...they are so interesting, beautiful pictures too! I remember the first ones that you sent to me by e-mail...could not believe the craftsmanship used in building those barns. Thanks for reading my story. Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

I don't want to leave anything to chance. It deserved an owner that would show it its proper reverence and that is you !:)

When we get such a gift from someone we consider to be a friend, sometimes you don't know whether to show it off or put it away as treasure. I'm glad you decided to share it with us. Is there any particular history thet goes with it?

Dave

n/t

n/t