Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

A bigger and faster motorcycle...................

In the back of my mind, I am thinking of allotting thirty days for this trip. This trip will be a trip of a lifetime and I would like to plan a route where I will be able to see some of you folks as well as some historical sites that I have read about in books. This is to be a fun trip...I may ride 50 miles one day and 400 miles the next day.

When I first made mention of this dream trip to Debbie, she sorta brushed it off. Now that I have bought the bike that is capable of riding on a dream trip like this, she is starting to realize that I am serious about it. She is worried and concerned...starting to give me a little flack, but I will be able to handle her on this subject. She said that after all these years married to me that she still does not know what crazy thing I will be thinking of doing next...has not been a boring marriage.

This weekend I will be taking the new bike up into the Hill Country for the initial shake down test to become familiar with riding it on the back roads. Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

Mike and Wayne are not far from there. That place is the most beautiful place I have ever seen in the West!!http://www.golfmontana.net/slides/valley/valleyslide.html

http://www.glacierparkinformation.com/slideshow/

You could get a feel for the type of country that we live in.... soak up the history... visit ghost towns .... loll in the fields with the horses.....or just rest by the river or lake and gather your thoughts and feelings.

I tell you, this is an exciting thought for us.

calm seas

ikie