Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

.338 win "lifesaver" part two........

in just a few seconds, WOW! I'm sure glad you're around to tell that one!

Dave

n/t

n/t

You know, I have read some first class stories of yours. If you have not already, might I encourage you to make the effort to preserve them for the next generation.

I'm not trying to embarrass you, but I have never been more serious. One day a son, grandson or even a great-grandson might happen on to your collection of stories and spend days reading in awe about how it really, really was "back then."

What would it be like if we discovered a story collection of our grandfathers? It would be simply a priceless treasure.

So, if you have not, please consider it. You have such talent and God didn't put you in all those situations just to keep the story to yourself, buddy.

Linda is coming up to your neck of the woods this next week. Get her to tell you how we have gone about giving our writing to the next generation. <><

Blessings,

aj

absolutley right. I have written down some but not many and must plan to round them up. I printed several off this forum. I am not the least embarrassed friend, i respect you a bunch and appreciate your advice:thumbup:
Unfortunately I will not see Linda as i cannot get away. It is about 500 miles and a long ferry ride from me. Tis sad as they are such good folk and i believe your Sis will fit right in and have a great time.
Thank you again!
Wayne