Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

22 Year Air Force Veteran...

SeniorSeeker, I'm happy to do whatever I can but I believe that it is never enough. And thank you for the scripture - Luke 10:27. They are words to live by.

Blind Squirrel

Thank you Blind Squirrel....I know others are praying for me as I feel the strength of their (your) prayers healing me but slowly! Back still painful and tender but so much better than it was...still makes me sick though and I have to be careful about doing anything or my back would be worse again, or I would be down on the floor with difficulty in getting up...takes all my energy to crawl and try to raise up on the bed so I can lay down and get back upon my feet once more! SAD!! So true about the saying, we are back to our crawling stage again when elderly....walk on two legs, three legs (cane) and back to crawling again like when we were babies! Time for me to leave and allow another to take my place, for the Bible says, we have 70 years and possibly 80 and with medicines it is dragged out to 90's and 100's, to live and serve the Lord by worshipping Him in Spirit and in Truth! God Bless you and yours, always! Amen! God is good all the time, as there was a bad storm with strong winds and heavy rain yesterday afternoon in my area; so I prayed and kept praying until the winds died down and the storm (could have been a tornado) ceased in strength as everything calmed down! Praise God and Thank You, Jesus, for hearing and answering mine and other's prayers as we need Your protection over our families and homes all the time! Amen! :angel: Ma