Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

10K Braclet

rcsnake

Just a bracelet I found with the V3. was around 4 inches down and the VDI was a 9. Also managed to get a silver ring but no picture, the ring was down 6 or 7 inches.

Bob@Whites

A couple of nice finds Bob........:thumbup:

Dang I knew i forgot something ..... Did not try it in the analysis mode as these were the type of signals we were looking for Saturday. We were more into the beep and dig mode on all low conductor signals. This field has very few coins on it so dig the foil signals to be digging something,

Bob@Whites

That's great Bob! I have some parks by me that my Dad and I have really cleaned out pretty good over the last year. I think digging low conductors might be a good option for those parks. Congrats!

making it clear that, at times, you just don't need or want to use the Analyze function. It can be handy, now and then, for some coin hunting applications, or maybe to help qualify some suspected bottle caps or ????, but regardless of some of the features/functions of many top-end detector models, there are times when a "Beep-DIG!" approach can be most successful. Sometimes, some information or too much information an actually be counter-productive.

Monte