Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

XL Pro finds Gold....... :jump:

Richard@BackwoodsDetectors

Findmall Sponsor
I actually found this a couple of months ago in an old park that is full of pulltabs.... I dug everything that was in the coin range but
only those targets that locked-on in the nickel and pulltab range...
I turned 90 degrees and check them again to see if the meter moved. If it stayed and didn't move, I dug it... probably dug 25 of so pulltabs before I got this band... not foolproof but it worked this time.... 18k made in italy Best to all, Richardntn

I'd gladly dig 25 pulltabs per 18k ring. :D

Good going Richard, that XL Pro may be discontinued, but it's not obsolete.

OldeTymer

going to do what Dave Z. done... I am going to the same park and I am digging everything that might even come close to being jewelry... I would say my odds with probably be more like a 1000-1.. we'll see...
BTW, out with a 5900 today....it isn't a slouch either..... great depth....ID is dead-on too... Best to all, Richardntn