Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Good hunt for myself and hunting buddy today.

MikeO

Staff member
Finally found time to get out with my hunting buddy. We just went close by to a place we have hunted for 20+ years. It would take forever to hunt it out it’s so huge. We picked an area where there’s tons of trash.
I really need a 6-8” coil but, got by with the stock coil today.
I sniffed out a nice 1887 Seated Dime and a 1893 IH along with quite a bit of junk.

I hope everyone has a great hunting season.👍

Attachments

• IMG_3707.jpeg
    IMG_3707.jpeg
    4.6 MB · Views: 46
  • IMG_3708.jpeg
    IMG_3708.jpeg
    4.7 MB · Views: 34
  • IMG_3709.jpeg
    IMG_3709.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 44
  • IMG_3710.jpeg
    IMG_3710.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 37
  • IMG_3711.jpeg
    IMG_3711.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 47
Love that seated dime, still on my bucket list. Maybe this year?
Thanks 👍
It’ll happen I’m sure on your Seated.
Going super slow is key in this kinda high trash. Smaller coil wouldn’t been better for separation but, it worked out ok.

Very nice seated dime!

Pretty cool Mike! I haven't touched my Explorer SE in a long time!
Well, Ted you should donate it to me then so, I have a back-up 😂😂😂
In my opinion I can’t see myself hunting with anything else. Yes, I am biased I can’t help it as my Explorers have treated me good since my first XS.