Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Zagg screen

conlaodh

Hello fellow MD people
My Explorer II is on it's way back from Minelab as I needed a new Screen because at two different times I removed my Leeche digger from it's sheath on my right hip side and proceeded to stab the screen of my metal detector.
On the first occasion it was wholly my own doing and on the second occasion my 3 year old son came up to me , began to ask a bunch of questions with his face about 4" away from mine as I knelt down and removed the digger from it's sheet with my Explorer on the ground beside me.
Anyway I ended up with a hole in the screen and a lot of scratches on it.
I have used it this way for the last 6 months without been able to properly see the depth indicator.
I have since moved the Leeche digger to my left hip and this seems to have helped.
I hope to have my detector back by early next week as I received a call from Minelab to say they will ship it return tomorrow.
Minelabs turn around time on the repair has being quite good.
A reason I write all this is to ask anyone out there do they know the current promotion code for Zagg screens at this time as I want to protect the screen as much as possible.
Funds are very tight at the moment and every little bit helps.
Thanks
Conlaodh