Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

You've Heard It Said "The Fear of The Lord Is The Beginning of Wisdom"

SeniorSeeker

Over & over again & again, I read the book of Galations & over & over again I read Galations 3:26-29 and find it so clear to understand.

Galatians 3:26-29
King James Version (KJV)
26 For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus. 27 For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ. 28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus. 29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

Verse :29 stands out so clear that I don't understand how any Jew or Muslim could possibly misunderstand it or be confused. They both know of Christ yet fail to understand the significance of v29. You are Abraham's seed only if you are Christ's. How can it be any clearer than that? If Abraham were here today, he would have much to say to both Jew & Muslim.

Yes, we are free in Christ Jesus and are adopted Jews into the family of God! Thank You, Lord Jesus for Your mercy and grace in saving us from all our repented sins with Your forgiveness which sits us free from sins' torment and disgrace! Amen! :angel: Ma