Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

You may think it's easy to swing a minelab for 8 hours.....

WillyP

[attachment 8573 bodybuilder2.jpg] You have to train hard, buddy! :cool:

nice light Garrett, and i really hate taking those steroids, nearly as much as i hate what a Minelab would do to my bank account! :D
Wayne

Charles Atlas coulda helped you but noooooooo, you had to push the other direction.
:stretcher: Now you're nothing but an over-weight Elvis impersonator with flat feet and a bald spot.

Where the heck did that all come from? I gotta get some sleep! :lmfao:

And the good stuff you found on our beaches>>> L)

Using a minelab, I might add!!!

Sunny skies, clear water, bud..

Will be calling you on Friday when the old guy gets here

M

but had not used a detector without a ID screen forever and i kinda would have liked to have mine to compare:D The fact that you gave up your nice light machine for me to use was not lost on me buddy and i hope i thanked you properly for that!
Don't let that "haywire" Royal get off with finding goodies with his Whites, i mean don't salt it this time......make him work for it:lol:
Wayne

n/t

Holy Feces! You've let yourself go! How long have you been like this?

If this desease is catching, send me something you've sneezed on lol.

Yer a'lookin' good man!