Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

You just never know what you'll find

Terry

Well I finally ventured out after losing my hunting pard of 40 years to brain cancer last fall. It sure wasn't the same, but the hunting was good. Of all things I found a nameplate from an Anson aircraft and a tiny little cowboy hat. Some commemorative medal ions and a nice mercury dime.

nice stuff to find your old pard,s smiling for you as are we all glad your back at it keep the good finds coming

Terry, sorry about your partner. Bet he's smiling about those finds. Keep the finds and pics coming and hope you have a great summer.

Sorry to hear about your hunting partner. It's good that you're able to get out again. Those are some nice coins & medals- we find some Canadian stuff here in NE Ohio - mostly the large and small cents and an occasional fishscale. Rarely do we find anything over a 10 cent piece. That's an interesting insignia and button too and the cowboy hat looks like something from a charm bracelet. That aircraft nameplate is really neat - I wonder what the story is behind that plane and if you can do any research on it. Only time I found aircraft stuff was in England at a WWII era crash site. HH