Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

You have to try all metal mode! More silver this afternoon

Mark kus

This small park is loaded with change lots of wheats and a lot of silver dimes went 2-4 today after work hit a bunch of wheats some clad quarters dimes and some memorials using the all metal mode try It works great!
It’s getting colder so I’m hitting the terra firma as much as I can ..park two sensitivity 21-23 left everything else alone
Mark

So, you hunt in all metal. Do you cross check in another mode or just go with what all metal is telling you?

cometguy said:
So, you hunt in all metal. Do you cross check in another mode or just go with what all metal is telling you?
I just stay in all metal the signals are deep usually 5-7” or deeper I find lots of wheats to and on edge usually I will walk
Around the target in a circle check from all angles and usually one way it will almost always give me a nice high tone .
Right now I’m just concentrating on the silver coins at this spot.I have not found any quarters lately but we did find a bunch
Last spring.
You really have to slow down I’ve had targets that were right next to old plugs jthey only hit going ifrom another direction it’s
Amazing like wow how did I miss that one !