Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

You guys are getting me interested in the camera again.

George-CT

I really enjoy all the pictures on here. A picture really is worth a 1000 words. I went out today and just messed around a little with the marco and the camera in general. I've had it awhile but have been very pleased with it. Its the Sony DSC-F17. 5 mega pixel. Today is the first time I really played around with other than in automatic mode. What turned me on to it back when was the Carl Zeiss lens. Other than its a bit heavy it has served me well and it gets a lot of use. Its around 5 years old and no problems with it yet.

So here is what I felt was the best picture of the bunch. I put it on with this link as the picture is on my web site bigger than the 120k file size allowed here. Its wet because I had just washed the car and had watered the flowers earlier.

Open to suggestions. Full size as a screen save it looks great, smaller I'm still not happy.

http://www.cccmx.com/july2007.jpg click to view

George-CT

n/t

In the past, I got just a tab frustrated in taking plant pictures that made the flower plant look half dead, or taking pictures of dead bugs because killing them was the only way I could get them to stay still while I took their picture. I tried everything...Royal suggested that I put the bug in the ice box to make it stand still. I tried it, but all it did was pizz off both Debbie and the bug. I always ended up having to kill the bug and then attaching it to a flower using either scotch tape or a sewing needle. Regardless, I am thinking about trying it again. Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

n/t

I am going to buy a new camera between now and December, but cannot make up my mind!

Beautiful lily! :)