Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Yesterdays Hunt 1-6-07

Jon and I went to one of his "secret hot spots" we both did a lot of digging and finding. I had a few firsts a Williams cleaner and a 1864 IH penny. We both had a great day and enjoyed being out.Thanks for looking.
[attachment 45136 1-6-07.JPG]
jons finds
[attachment 45140 kensfinds.JPG]
my finds
Dirtfishin in Carolina
HH

hi ken glad you had a good day. i enjoyed it , and you digging deep holes , next time i will bring a backhoe alone. that nautilus is great.tha coin is nice""""" . i enjoyed it when you got the williams cleaner out of the hole, and it rolled around an got lost an you were on all fours, scrambling to get it in your hands to hold it for the 1st time in 140 plus yrs. that was a kodak moment. i thought you was fighting a groundhog over his burrow.