Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Yesterday's finds.

rons1947

Hi Everyone.I got out to the beach yesterday for about 6 1/2 hours and had a couple good finds.I was hunting the dry sand with my Ace 250 and found $5.49 in clad,a nice silver toe ring and a really nice 14K white gold necklace with amythest stones.This find really put a smile on my face.It's always great to find gold.Thanks for looking.HH Ron

...it doesn't take long to pay for it; again and again and again.

I can tell you had a ball. Me? Well, I spent about seven hours on the LAWN MOWER. But next week-end--I get in the water.

Thanks for posting your finds. It's always good to see when a mate has a great time and actually finds some things of worth.

aj

Hey Ron, I tried my Ace 250 at beach and it was falsing all over the place....what do you run for discrim if any and where is your sens. set at? I would love to try it in the dry sand cause it is a swifter sweeper.......not like the Explorer...I will use that for the wet and shallow water for the deeeep gold.......

I only use my Ace 250 in the dry sand and run it in the jewelry mode at full sensitivity.I get occasional false signals,but not much.I dig a bit of trash,but I make good finds now and then.I hope this helps.

Nice finds Ron. I did about 6 hours too and "Boy,are my arms and feet killing me".

Lots of clad their, that's good.:garrett: