Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Yesterdays finds....

fwcrawford

I hit about 3 sites yesterday and had decent luck.
I found 2 mercury dimes, 8 wheat pennies including 3 in one hole, and a neat hotel baggage tag.
Not sure about the hotel tag, have not been able to find any information about this hotel, although I believe it was local due to finding 4 of them at one site.
This is my second one and my buddy found the other two.. may have been more found here also.
Other items are harmonica reed plate, a small silver charm, some clad that needs cleaning, and some kind of furniture decoration I believe.
I also found two valve stem covers from an old model car.
Thanks for looking

Nice variety of finds, love the old tags! I concur with you on the valve stem caps.
HH Jeff

Love the silver you did better than I did Sunday! I hit a couple new sites in a corn fields. Them 10" stalks get in the way... Have to wait till they disc them. But anyway love the hotel baggage tag and silvers is the heart charm silver? Congrats Felix!!!!

Mike K

I believe the charm is silver.. it came out of the ground looking like this.
VID reading of 20 on it.

Nice finds I found two sterling hearts just like the one you found same hole a few weeks ago

Cool digs, congratulations!

I love the old tag - I found one a few years back but it was railroad tag, very similar to yours in shape.

Tony

Super nice finds Felix!! As you mentioned before, you and the equinox are becoming one.

I also have two old railroad tags that I found a few years ago.
Mine were Chesapeake and Ohio railroad tags.
What are yours?
The ones I have are slightly larger than the hotel tag I found.

Here is the photo and a Wiki description of the one I found in New Jersey a little over a year ago

The New York, New Haven and Hartford Railroad (reporting mark NH), commonly known as the New Haven, was a railroad that operated in the New England region of the United States from 1872 to 1968, dominating the region's rail traffic for the first half of the 20th century.