Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Yesterdays beach finds.

Nauti

Did a four hour session yesterday and found these......loads of ring pulls and other tat,45 coins and five rings,one junk,one silver and three gold.The one in the middle is 22 carat.

Interesting finds Neil. What pops out of the ground never grows old. If only the world would search for Jesus as much as they search for treasure.

I could'nt agree more Senior,the problem is many are leaving it too late......ignorance is bliss for so many.

Over 90" of the white stuff and more that a foot of ice on the lakes. Even lake MI is 70% froze over!

Finally someone posted some finds. Nice ones too glad you could get out. I will be glad when the ground thaws here.

I use two machines at the beach,whites M6 with the 12" coil and i've just had a Beach hunter id which found the above finds.I've been out three times with the machine and found four gold rings,one is not on the photo.....i found it the first time I took the machine out.Amazing machine,run in all metal it does'nt miss much and you can still use the led's to id what the target is.It's not the easiest machine to use,especially not for a beginner, but it's certainly worth the effort.

Thanks Ma,i'm going to try tomorrow in between storms lol,if I find anything of interest i'll post some more pics.Weather is getting beyond a joke over here now,many homes flooded or damaged and many people in a state of dispair.

Hope you are keeping well and not overdoing it,

All the very best,neil.

Thanks again Neil, and hope the floods go down and not harm too much any longer....Will be the same over here, if all the snow melts too quickly and causes flooding of too much water at once...been a snowy and colder this Winter than it has been in a long time....so flooding is likely to come afterwards! May God Bless you and yours! Amen! :angel: Ma