Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Yesterday was not good,today is better......

warthog

I went to that pain management dr. yesterday,after he examined me and made me hurt oh so bad,he looked at my MRI,and asked me if the back dr. told me how bad my back was,He just said tons of arthritis....Pain dr. told me "this is REAL BAD',after he caused me mucho pain.he put me on some physical therapy for four weeks,before the pain shots begin.Got to go back on March 10 th.I was hurting so bad last night,I was in bed by 7:30,really.My blood pressure is up,dr. Said probly from my constant pain,had to adjust my med for that.SO,IM STILL HERE.......Pain Dr. Told me 'DO NOT FALL FOR ANY REASON,YOUR BACK MAY NOT LIKE IT!!!!'........I didn't tell him I fell in the garage last week on the concrete,HARD FALL,got up after a few not so nice words,and resumed what I was doing.....:wacko:In Sunday school,we are studying the Apostle Paul in second Corinthians,wherein Paul was talking about his 'thorn in the flesh' he was afflicted with.If it was any kind of arthritic or back problems,I FEEL HIS PAIN,BABY:shrug:,but look at what he accomplished,for God,wow......:clap:He is a GREAT EXAMPLE OF WHAT YOU CAN DO LIVING WITH ADVERSITY!!!!!!!:clap::thumbup:

Have you tried the honey & cinnamon mixture yet? It helps me w/my arthritis - maybe it will help yours? Are you eating plenty of dark green veggies? What's your iron count?

Bad words don't help and never do.....remember to give praise to God in all things....even when you fall, for it is in those times that we do or should draw nearer to Him and pray more in Jesus' sweet name! The devil wins when people, especially Christians, talk vulgar or curse, so be sure to ask God to forgive you, quickly, and then lean on and trust in Jesus more and more! I am careful in trying not to fall, for if I do, I cannot get up and have to call for help and that is why I pray and have a Medical Alert System to help me when I need Help from God and others! May God Bless you to be healed in Jesus' name and relief of the pain for I know what arthritis is and how it hurts....we are stiff and sore which causes us to be in danger of falling! Look up and give God the glory and praise...even in our trials! :angel: Ma