Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Yesterday was a pretty good day..

Micheal_R

Staff member
After a slow waking up, and Sunny complaining because I only had decaffeinated coffee [hey, I know nothing about coffee], we did the horses, I welded the muffler back on the truck [boy they sure make them cheap these days] and we set out for a time at the beach.

It was really calm .... so much so that we could get this type of photo.

[attachment 53825 calm-002.jpg]

At Braceys Point, Alice struck it lucky with her first ever arrowhead ..... followed up with a nice thumbscraper. Later today, we are going to Burton to try for some more.

[attachment 53824 Alicearrowhead-007.jpg]

Home and then barbequeing dinner. While we were waiting for the burgers to cook, Linda decided to multitask. She is talking to Royal and sweeping here. Who says that she is a little blonde hillbilly thing??

[attachment 53826 multitask-006.jpg]

More later today

Fair winds, calm seas

M

going on my Desktop.

While tha little hillbilly was sweeping she was chewing me out about something or another.

You guys have a ball and try to get her to stay an extra couple weeks:thumbup: Scott has her under his thumb:clap:

Now I remember what she was chewing me out about!! I was saying that Scott was the boss:rofl: Some wimmins are just so touchy.

I hope she finds a hand full of arrowheads.

That is a beauty that Alice found:thumbup: Save some for the old man

think you were feeling any pain last night. Scott is a sweetheart and lets me do what makes me happy..........and you are a PAIN!!! Miss you! :)

a "calender girl", the imported help, and a fire extinquisher in case Royal showed up:biggrin:
Awesome finds for Alice and good weather.
I see you raised the extinquisher up, were you bumping your head on it?;)

And......WTG Alice:yo: Don't be shy with the pics Mike:)

n/t