Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Yesterday,the 41st anniversary of Roe vs. Wade......

warthog

Paving the way for legalized abortions.......Pastor Tom had a great sermon yesterday,speaking out against it,saying as Christians we are required to protect the unborn,and stand against it.I was called some pretty colorful names over on F- book for standing against it,as well as being called hypocritical and a finger pointer by a family member.At least one woman on there,A GRANDMOTHER,said 'WE FOUGHT FOR THAT RIGHT,AND WE WILL NEVER LET IT GO',another woman I have never met chastized me for things she knew nothing about,and a guy my age just wanted to get back to what was most important in life,'sex,drugs and rock and roll'.Others on F- book,and some here,questioned me as to why I involve myself in such things,I will tell you why:The murdering of innocent unborn babies goes on every day,and is very unlikely to stop any time soon.If we do not stand up and be counted for what we stand for,who will??????SO,if anybody thinks I'm wrong about this,that's ok.As for me,I will NOT let an opportunity pass to make my stand known,good and loud.:crylol:.......

Hurray for you, wgsteve! Stand up for what is right in God's sight and in His Holy Word and He will be with you by giving you strength to endure and overcome all things, even those who attack you because of your being against abortions, the murdering of innocent babies! They are human and have a right to live and serve God, in Jesus' name, the same as we do! Amen! :angel: Ma

AMEN. Someone needs to stand up for these babies right to Life and Liberty for real. Thanks for having some back bone

God bless