Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Yesterday in the Hot, Humid Weather

Biomess

Went out for a couple of hours, not a very productive day though.
The shotgun shell and the ring, which I think is aluminum, were found next to a swingset at a very small local park. Then I went to the grounds of our county fair and pulled eight nickles in a 12" diameter area of a hill. I didn't stay long cause I was not feeling so hot.
And the silver ring in the last two photos, was found at a local church park. The reading on my XLT was between +88 - +93 it never showed quarter on the icons just a dollar, even at +88. I think it is a name ring or something, I do know its hebrew writing though I could not translate it.