Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Yesterday’s and today’s good silver find with a 1909 German 1/2,mark

Mark kus

Hunted the school yard where I work for two Mercury dimes 1940 -1941 yesterday and a small sterling bracelet today I hunted another school one town over from me with a former state police officer a friend..
I found the naval button and a 1952 Washington and the .50 shell which is the second shell I’ve found in this school yard!
Then I met up with a friend of mine and I hunted his yard and got some clad a few wheats then a 1964 Washington and a 1909 1/2 mark!
That was a first for me ..
Using my Equinox park 2 recovery 6 iron 1 5 tones

I have a 1/2 mark coin too I found
My favorite coin find ever. It is a 1916 D too!! Those are some cool finds too!!

Your doing an outstanding job of finding some killer stuff, I'm very impressed with all the keepers your bagging, congrats!!

Thanks Dan Dale bigtim1973 two schools produced one my hometown elementary school built in 1934 the two mercs the .50 cal shell and 1952 Washington and civil war button found at a school one town over from me .
My friend owns a older home the 1964,quarter and 1/2,mark came from his yard got some wheats to and clad change..

laplander said:
Whats the mint mark on your mark ,Mark? Now that's almost a tongue twister LOL
HH Jeff
Thanks Jeff its a D