Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

yes we have a "little" snow here......................

Greg from Mi.

Here is a yard stick in the snow on my back deck. You can see how high it is almost up to the hand railing. 28" of the lovely crap, I mean snow
Thinking of you Steve!
Greg
PS still home healing from shoulder surgery trying to get some arm movement. Got to get better so I can do some detecting, I mean get back to work

Yikes - I'm sitting here watching the NBA with all the doors wide open. That sure is a lot of snow, keep it there tho :) Hope the shoulder heals well now, Steve in so az

Yeh, Greg, you have just a lil' bit of the white stuff and I know you are buildling snowmen and making snow angels! :rofl: Just kidding, as I know you have to let your shoulder heal! We haven't had that much snow where I live for many, many years! Back in the 70's, when living in Jefferson County MO, we had more than 24" on the ground, trees, fences and bushes and IT SURE WAS PRETTY but difficult to walk and drive in, although the roads to get out of the subdivision were eventually cleared! The only way I enjoy winter now, is looking through the windows while Cliff and I are safely warm from indoors! :rolleyes: :)

Praying for your shoulder to heal quickly and ya can get back to MD'ing (er WORK) :biggrin: Enjoy your time off while you can!!

God Bless!
Betty

Play that old tune and sing along. "Don't worry be HAPPY" :crazy:

I should ALL be gone by June 1st.:shrug:

Mark