Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

YES :thumbup:

Mike Chgo area

Breakfast

Perspective. . . A minister was attending a men’s breakfast. He asked one of the older farmers there to pray the prayer that morning. The farmer began,

“Lord, I hate buttermilk.”

The pastor opened one eye and wondered to himself where this was going.

Then the farmer said, “Lord, I hate lard.”

Now the pastor was worried. But the farmer prayed on, “And Lord, you know I don’t care much for raw flour. ”

As the pastor was about to stop everything, the farmer continued,

“But Lord, when you mix ‘em all together and bakes ‘em up, I do love me those fresh biscuits. So Lord, when things come up we don’t like, when life gets hard, when we just don’t understand what you are saying to us, we just need to relax and wait ‘til You are done fixin,’ and probably it will be somethin' even better than biscuits.”

Amen.

=