Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Yes, I'm still alive....................

Greg from Mi.

Sorry to not have been around in awhile. 1st we had a 2 week vacation. Then when we got home I started on a big project at home. I had a 9' X 10' room upstairs with all my detecting finds, research books, office, computer and model railroad. My wife really needed a room to do her hobby of sewing so I cleared out the room for her and am moving all my stuff to my new room downstairs. Its 12' X 21' so I'll have lots of room.
I had to stud in the walls, run electric, drywall, paint and carpet.
the strange paint colors is due to the sky-blue being for the train background and the white for below train level and will not be seen.
The 3rd picture is where there will be a floor to ceiling book shelf for my ever growing research books. I didn

nothing like plenty of room to move around in. Your train display should look neat with the wall colors & all. Glad to see you are loyal = the Christian Forum screen :) steve in so az

a winter project! I think ya better get out and go detecting and save the project for when you can't! :) Won't be long and we won't be able to! the ground is perfect buddy! Nice progress!

What scale do you model?? I have a 12X13 room for my N-scale layout. Still nowhere near finished though! Want to see more pics as you progress.

Dave

I'm doing HO scale. It ( model railroading ) helps get me through the winter when I'm unable to detect. I also do lots of research and info collecting for detecting. I'll post more pictures as I work on it.
I'd love to see some of yours also
Greg

You are right. Just dont have any spots right now. I saw some small sidewalks ripped out and thought I'd go back the next day. ( its almost 1 hour from my house and I couldnt stop at the time ) as I was looing at the sidewalk areas theres one of our club members doing it :(
Greg

always fun to have projects to work on. I should do it in the winter and detect now but was too excited to start and didnt have any detecting spots lined up
Greg

maybe just their initials? :)

Woods
Not that someone can not miss something and he got it all, but since there was a small area, was about an hour away and since I saw him I didnt go back the next day!
Thought about waiting a week and going back but we'll see. Hate to drive there and nother new removed
Greg