Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Yes I'm still alive.......prayer request............

Greg from Mi.

Hello everyone:
Haven't posted in over a month as I've been working on a garden shed. I'll post some pictures in a few days. Now on to the prayer request.......
Tomorrow I'm meeting with a guy who I've know less the a year. I know him through one of my other hobbies model Railroading. He's a Christian and wants to meet and talk about some things he cant even talk to his wife about. It has to do with what happened to him while in the Vietnam war.
Please pray for him and for me that I'm in tune with the holy spirit as to what Bible verses to show him
Thanks
Greg

Good to hear from you, Greg, and my prayers are for God's Holy Spirit to lead you to the scriptures which are needed for your friend. Whatever happened with him, by him or to him, God forgives and heals when we accept Jesus as our own personal Savior! I hope he talks to our Lord about his problem(s) for Jesus is our dearest Friend and that you are able to help him to forgive and forget to endure and overcome all things....past, present and future! :angel: God Bless! Betty

tell your friend he is welcome on this forum,tell him there are marine grunts here.we will talk his ears off and we can listen too.the lord listens to anyone that will open his heart to him.:thumbup:

Good to hear from you Greg. Praying for your talk with your friend. As a Vietnam Era Vet, I have a special place in my heart for the 'Nam Vet. Some memories of things seen and done in country have a way of causing alot of pain for many, many years. Just listening if a Vet wants to talk helps alot.

You have been on my mind the last few days. Prayers on the way brother.
look for an email.

n/t

I hope that things go well for both of you. Prayers being sent that this guy will receive Grace from God to fight those thoughts and bad memories.