Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Yes, I am still alive..........................

Greg from Mi.

Been a long time since I've posted!!! I read the forum every day at work but were not allowed to post on forums at work so I guess I can say I've been here all along just not posting. Why? Well if you know me I've been sitting around all summer doing nothing. Right! I'm just the type of guy when he gets into something its never just a little thing so when I get started on something the rest of the world stops for me as far as other things go. So what have I been going? Just a little gardening. Ive always wanted to have my own business but never have. this hobby farm satisfies my own business desire.
The garden is 86 feet by 96 feet. Its all fenced in with 8 foot fence to keep deer out and rabbits also.
I put in a few veggies. 30 tomato's plants, 24 zucchini plants, 24 cucumber plants, squash, punkins ( reg and baby ) gourds, green beans, radish, corn, beets, onions, pepper, apple trees, pear trees, peach tree, blueberry, strawberry, grapes, raspberry just to name a few. I even build a produce stand to have at the road. Business has been very good so far.
So as you can see I've not been doing nothing. I even just got back from a week vacation and even fired up the 'ol detector some. Nothing great but had fun!
Well got to get to bed and get some rest. Might be a few veggies to pick in the AM
God bless
Greg
PS all pictures were taken in may of this year.

Glad to see you posting Farmer Greg and I sure would buy vegs from you, if you jwere closer.....like across the street or down the road from me in Missouri! :lol: God is blessing you with a find garden and roadside stand with vegs selling! May He keep on blessing you and yours! Amen! :angel: Ma Betty

Looks like a lot of work and a good job. Also looks like an enjoyable project.:thumbup:
Don't forget, Uncle Sam will want his share! :thumbdown:

Hey Mike, give Uncle Sam (BO and his cohorts) their share of the overripe and scrawny vegs or when they want to take from the hardworking and give to those who won't or cannot.... share the veggies with them, too, but leave the taxation equation out of the farmers crops! :biggrin: May God Bless! Amen! :angel: Ma Betty