Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

YEHAW........

George-CT

My son George III and his wife Swati just had a baby boy. Ethan weighs in at 6 lbs 13 oz and is 19 inches long. This is a pleasent early surprise as she was scheduled to have him C section August 3 at 9:00am. All seems fine, healthy and all are doing great. My wife and I are on our way to the hospital to see them now, camera in hand..... After what they have gone thru, this is really great.

Later Grandpa George

n/t

n/t

Congratulations George,

There can be no grandchildren without Grampas!!

Is the little one the first Grandchild?

CJ

PS Charley, I enjoy your posts and the amount of information you freely share with those of us less knowledgeable!

All went well for Mom and son. All in good shape and resting well. Nice to see another addition to the family tree. That is my son George and his son Devin and now Ethan. My 2 boys, George & Andrew and myself were the last of the males in the family tree so it was kind of up to us to keep the last name going. Looks like have that going well. I took these while there but didn't stay to long as they had a long night.

After loosing Agatha last year to health issues at 6 months old, this was a real joy for it to go so well.

George-CT

come in small packages. I have quite a few others Cupajo. Let's see. 5 of my own kids, have produced 6 grand kids, then 2 of them produced 2 great grand kids. They are scattered about the USA. 2 of my kids have not had any kids YET, but that will change at some point I'm sure. I like it when they are all here at the ranch for holidays. Wish it were more often but thats not possible. Everyone one has their own life going on but it sure is great when they can all make it at the same time.

Geo

n/t