Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Yee Haw!........

Wayne in BC

Ole is a farmer in Minnesota. He is in need of a new milk cow and hears about a nice one for sale over in Nordakota (that would be 'North Dakota' for you non-Scandahoovians out there).

He drives to Nordakota, finds the farm and looks at the cow. Ole reaches under to see if she gives milk. When he grabs the teat and pulls ... the cow farts.

Ole is very surprised. He looks at the farmer who is selling the cow, then reaches under the cow to try again. He grabs another teat, pulls, and the cow farts again.

Milk does come out however, so after some discussion with the cow's current owner, Ole decides to buy the cow and take it home.

When he gets back to Minnesota, he calls over his neighbor Sven, and says, "Hey Sven, come and look at dis here new cow I yust bought. Pull her teat, and see vat happens."

Sven reaches under, pulls the teat, and the cow farts.

Sven looks at Ole and says, "You bought dis here! cow in Nordakota, yah?"

Ole is VERY su! rprised since he hadn't told Sven about his trip. Ole replies, "Yah dats right. But how did you know?"

Sven says, "My wife is from Nordakota."

n/t

I picked on her on occasion and you know what????? I always lost :heh:

She still looks good but is still getting a little long in the tooth. She is not like me and you! She forgets!!

Come to think about it, that is one trait that I always like in a lady. Forgetful :laugh:

different way! It was the wife who bought the cow, and the other wife who came over and said her HUSBAND was from North Dakota! :rofl:

This was funny and I laughed my butt off! (Well, not really, just a figure of speech)! :lol:

wars of words like many people who live in states that border one another.i guess it kind of a universal joke,all you have to do is change the names.:biggrin:

I will be good, don't ever worry but I got you to look:super: