Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Ya got to dig while you can…..

Mike from MI "Iron Brigade"

Staff member
Ya got to dig while ya can! Had a short thaw so I got out 4 times in 8 days at two locations. First two silvers of the year 1898 Barber dime and 1964D Rosie. First Indian of the year 1897 in nice condition. 11 wheats, two arcade tokens, some relics, about $5.00 in clad, misc items and a bunch of trash. Had fun but looks like the freeze is upon us again.
[attachment 326621 IMG_1815.JPG] [attachment 326622 DSC04837.JPG]
[attachment 326623 DSC04839.JPG] [attachment 326624 DSC04843.JPG]
[attachment 326625 DSC04842.JPG]

It's always better to get different things instead of all the same. In my humble opinion, that is. Good digs, Steve in so la

Nice old coins and goodies and congrats on getting out when you can and find the hidden treasure even in colder weather! Keep :detecting: and finding what has been lost in the past and now! God Bless you, soon to be grandpa and grandma! :) Ma

You did well. I like that silver and the Indian. Congratulations.