Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Xterra 705

MADCLADDER

I just bought a Xterra 705. Thanks to my Old friend MoRelic for all the advice. I AM PUMPED. OK now the WAIT for delivery:rant:

John, Welcome to the Xterra Forum!! Check out Randy's E Book and the FAQ section. Lot's of info and great people on here, feel free to ask questions and feel at home here. I'll get together with you for some "In Field" training:twodetecting:......Mark

Welcome!
+1 on obtaining Randy's E-book! It's a "must have".

And taking Mark up on his offer for "field training" would be an invaluable opportunity as well.

Congratulations, and happy hunting!

I cant wait I have a 100 year old farm house In Halltown to dig also

Thanks folks Mark and I go back a while. We were in the same band together. In 32 years of playing drums, he was the most professional bassist I ever worked with.

Just read the understanding the xterra e-book,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,3 times:laugh: I am now REALLY ready for this machine to get here. sounds like it is leap years ahead of the ol mxt