Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Xterra 70 Help

Billant

Hi guys, im only new to this forum, sorry if this is in the wrong sections, but im looking to get an Xterra 70 and i was curious to know of your thoughts on it, it would be greatly aprreciated.

The FAQFAQ at the top of the page is filled with information, a good place to start.

HH
BarnacleBill

thanks for that, sorry for this post i just realised that was there! :lol: But after reading that i think my best choice is the Xterra 70, i cant find anyone with major issues about it.

It's a favourite for myself and many others. Great for Beaches, Parks and even Gold Prospecting. As a relic hunter and an all-purpose detector, it's very hard to beat. As others have mentioned above, the X-Terra 70 is a very lightweight and versatile detector. You can also obtain different frequency coils for it in case you have very special needs or requirements. Hard to find another detector that comes close.

Right now I can't see any possibly reason to even think of getting rid of my X-70. It's light and easy to start learning and using with good results. Ohhh, the sweet sound it makes when it detects a quarter.