Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

XS or SE Pro.... Much difference?

nightsout

Hi all,
I own a perfectly working XS with the SE Pro coil on it. My question is would a full SE Pro be an improvement over my existing unit? There are alot of what I call affordable units starting to be around for sale. I would be keeping my XS as a back up slash loaner to a buddy.Tell me what you think really hope someone has had both units.
nightsout

I'm surprised that you haven't got any replies yet. I know there's a little differences between the Explorer ll and the XS. So I imagine there's more between the SE and XS. What they are I haven't a clue. I'm a Explorer newbi myself. But I'm learning. Little by little....bit by bit.

The Explorer II has a little bit quicker responding time between Targets, has Dual Readout in Digital...thus giving the user the Ferrous Numbers along with the Conductive Numbers (XS only has the Conduct Numbers), 1/4" Headphone Jack replaced the 1/8" Headphone Jack that the XS has, Metal Detector Stand added to Explorer II since the XS didn't have a Stand, but a Coil Stand to help keep the Detector up-right, improved Arm Rest Plastic for less breakage, and there might have been a few other small things that were changed or added to the II but the XS is just as good of a machine than any Explorer on the market still. I'm still doing great with my XS and it's going on 8 years now since I got it. So either unit is good since they both perform equally. Hope this helps. Good Luck and HH to you.

that what matters most is what you put into it.James uses an XS and he can walk circles around most SE users. So pick one and run.GR