Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

XS & GT QUESTION

candycane

Hello Guy's,
I have been thinking of buying the GT, but a friend know's someone who has the XS I can purchase for $100.00.I would like to know,is there that much difference between the XS & GT or about the same when hunting......

For that price you had better grab the XS. The GTs are a whole lot more money. You will get excellent performance out of the XS Sov.

HH
Neil

http://www.geocities.com/sovereignmods/index.html .. here ya go check them out!

GRRRRRR PM sent!

n/t

The XS Sovereign is a great metal detector one of the best.For a hundred dollars thats a steal,which for that price this won't even get you a beginner's unit.

Being a person is new to the Sovereign this by far will be the best for him as if it has the stock 8 inch coinsearch coil I find these are easier to learn the Sovereign with. If a person like the Sovereign you can always upgrade to a GT and use the XS as a trade in, or sell outright as these still sell good. For the money there is no doubt this is the way to go. I would also recommend a 180 meter if it don't have one on it already.