Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

xp deus

cedarswamp

Had my Deus for about two weeks and found a barber and a merk.dime two rings and wwjd metal plus alot of coins.I couldnt see what everybody was raving about coins that I found didnt seem difficult that my other machines would have hit.Decided to take one of the programs off youtube and try it on my test coin a dime buried 8 inches and was able to raise the coil a good 4 inches over the target.The combination of parimiters seems to make a big difference over the factory programs.Tommorrow will tell going to try it out, any one out there like to share resulst get back with me ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,CEDAR

n/t

n/t

Right On Leslie
The XP Deus is a fantastic machine , from everything I've read but, @ $1,895.00, it's a wee bit out of my price range. Sure would love to try one out though. Maybe when Publisher's Clearing House comes rolling into my driveway with that $ 1,000,000 check and the promise to send me the $5000 per week for life? In the mean time, I'll continue to enjoy the hobby with what God has blessed me with and be thankful I've got that.