Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

XP Deus Warranty???

pine3874

I've read conflicting posts about whether or not the XP Deus warranty is transferable here in the United States. There seems to be a lot of confusion concerning this. Perhaps Andy can give us a definitive answer on this, one way or the other. Also, if it is transferable, how one goes about transferring the warranty. Thanks

The sales receipt for when the unit was initially sold starts the 2 year clock . . . . . if you sell the unit include the sales receipt, If service is needed, provide a copy of the sales receipt when it has to go back to Massachusetts and you are covered.

Hope this cleared up the question

Andy

And if you don't have a receipt???
What than?
Will Massachusetts know if it's less or more than 2 years old by the S/N??

You need the receipt . . . . have the original owner get in touch with the dealer they bought it from and request a copy.

Why do you ask? The SN woudl tell when it went to a dealer but not when it was sold . . . . don't you have one?

I did not get a sales reciept, called the dealer, he called distributor. The answer was, I did not need one for warranty purposes. This unit was sent direct from Dist. ???????????????????????????

Personally, I would suggest that you make a note of who you talked to and when . . . . and hang onto it. I am confident that the service center here will do the right thing for you and cover teh work if ever needed but always better to have some insurance in your back pocket . . . .