Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

XP DEUS BECOMES A GOLD DETECTOR

oneill

I today spoke with one of the guys from the PROSPECTORS PATCH in WA and asked him if he knew if the XP is capable of detecting gold nuggets as well as gold rings, to which he replied that he will in the very near future be giving instructions of a new programme which can be added to the XP which will enable it to detect gold in the goldfields, knowing how good this machine is in responding to most other things I cant wait to try it out." watch this space" for further developements.Oneill

I agree Bart. I think the last thing any of us want to see is another stock program on the Deus. They work. They find the targets. But we are after the good enhancements. Volume control for tones. Stuff like that. If you want to find gold the detector can be set up to do that now. If you are after raw gold there are better detectors out there for that purpose.

Hi Bart, thanks for your reply which pleases me immensly, by the way my machine was bought from your shop!!! By Michael xxxx of Illinois somewhere.I think early this year. regards. Bryan

I can't wait for the new gold program to try out in the field, would be a nice change instead of the 5+ lbs. we're packing now. And if it makes it a better gold finder than it is now, who's complaining?

I think the new gold program is possibly more for small nugget shooting although I am not sure. I haven