Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

XLT finds

whitetails4ever

[attachment 53053 100_2465.jpg]
[attachment 53054 120a.jpg]
[attachment 53055 120b.jpg]

Here are some photos of everything I have found with my XLT to date. I bought the detector back in February and probably have only taken it out on/off for about a month. I seem to be getting a little better with it lately.

[attachment 53057 Clipboard01.jpg]
[attachment 53058 Clipboard02.jpg]

I posted this one find in the "What's It" section. Anybody know what it is? I found this at a local high school football field. It is about the size of a penny.

Strange the things we find! Last time i got out my first find that day was a coin from the Cayman Islands. It was a 25 cent piece, thought it was silver, turned out to be made of nickel. No idea what you found, hopefully someone can help!:stars:

Thanks for taking a look Greg. I had to wonder if a foreign exchange student might have dropped this while walking around the field. We had a couple when I attended school there.