Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Xl pro mods

Minermangold

Seen discussion on multi tone but where is actual link or source to construct this?

For my Xl Pro
I am working on a coil mod that uses coil winding from smaller loop(600) formed inside
Cylinder ( like Bigfoot)approx. 9 inch long 1/2 PVC with caps.windings are formed around
Long rectangle styrofoam block which centers and aligns windings to remain fixed.Will show pics soon.:whites:

I also modded my minelab xs2a pro with pushbutton all metal/ disc switch at s-rod handle.for those looking for remote switch function.

Next project after loop will be belt mount batt pack with connector to allow instant power switch between installed battery and belt pack via a remote jack on casing.
(for my sov) This will eliminate stopping during on board battery going dead then having to open detector.Also with this setup, a battery pack does not need to be in
Detector ! Full battery power hookup from belt pack and patch cord.(like Gp type but smaller 12 volt pack )
:minelab:

:detecting:

Mrand is the fellow credited for doing this. Also d1g1man on the forums here does this.:thumbup:

http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15500

PennyFinder

Some pics of remote switch assembly,and a auxillary power pack....The Battery belt mount pack is different and will be shown later.