Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

XL PRO is a ringer

I been using my new M6 and having a ball with it.
To day I took the XL PRO to the ball park and It did not let me down.
I found the tons of trash and clads but I did find GOLD.
XL PRO was letting me know that he is still the king.
The XL PRO AND M6 works as a good tag team for me.:twodetecting:

Must not have used the 6000's/XL Pro. I took my grandaughter out the other day to and old school site to detect. She's blind but loves listening to the sound of the detector. We found 2 pieces of gold. One is a very small 14kt. gold band and was 4 inches down. By the way my new dynamic duo is my XL Pro and Quantum II. Even though I don't care for the zone ID it has the updated software and has pretty impressive depth. It has a 2 filter slow to moderate sweep speed and I'm growing rather fond of it for a beep and dig thick woods machine.