Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

X terra startup problem

Picked up an X terra 70 a few weeks ago and went to turn it on this morning and the display lit up but no sound. Turned it off and then on again. This time i got audio but only for a minute and then the audio went away , Now when i turn it on, no audio but i still have the full display on the screen etc. Curious if anyone else has had this happen? Brian

If thats not it there are plenty of guys here that can give other suggestions. May need to take it back.

Yep, i just tried that and i get audio outa the headphones...........Pulled it apart and the connector is loose and doesnt make a tight fit, soooooo ill have to find a small O ring to slip around it to keep constant pressuse on the connector so i can have some audio. Brian

using a quality set of headphones anyway!

Did you get the X-Terra 70 new or used? I am sure it is a simple fix, but I am also curious what headphones you're using?

Happy Hunting with a very good detector.

Monte