Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

X-Terra 50 vs Quattro MP recovery time on null??

ghzcss

Can anybody out there tell me how the X-Terra 50 compares to the Quattro MP as to recovery time on trash items next to good items. I had a Quattro MP and it was just to slow of a machine for me. Great machine. I am just used to a faster paced machine. I am looking to trade for an X-Terra 50. And, want to know how it compares in this aspect. I am used to a faster sweep speed as with the White's and Fisher machines. Would I be getting a faster machine with the X-Terra 50? Thanks for our help!!

I find the X-Terra to be a much "faster" detector than the FBS or BBS detectors. Not only faster to reset between targets. But I am able to effectively sweep them faster as well, without falsing or worrying about being "nulled" if I happen to pass over an accepted target. Since you are familiar with both Whites and Fishers, I would compare the speed in which I sweep my X-Terra with the speed of my XLPro. Maybe not as quite as fast as the XLT or my Advantage. But certainly much faster than the DFX, MXT, IDX, QXT, C$, ID series or CZ series. I'm not saying faster is always better. Especially in heavy trash infested areas. But for the types of sites I hunt, it allows me to cover much more ground in a given period of time. HH Randy