Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

X-terra 50 breaks it's own oldest coin record in just over a week...

snh

Last week I found a nice 1697 William and Mary Regal Irish farthing.
Well hit a different field today that has been pounded by Explorers before...and landed a 1693 William and MAry...and also was w Regal irish variety.
Obverse was shot but reverse was in decent shape for a 313 year old coin...plus the date was clear.
No pics yet as my daughter is using the camera at back to shool party.
This field is nasty with iron plus coal clinkers as it sits right on RR tracks. As usual the 50 just cruised through.
The William and Mary was again mixed in with iron nails..probably why it was missed before as it was in a well hit section.
SNH

Scott,

You don't need to trade up to the 70, you are doing great with what you have. Personally speaking, for tough conditions like that, I preferred the 50 over the X-70.

Tom