Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

X.L.T. disc. question

brnhn4

Hi all, Need help with the disc. on the XLT. I am entering programs from a book and it says to accept -35 to + 95 and to reject -95 to -35. When doing this do you individually have to accept/reject each number or does it block the numbers -95 to -35 and -35 to +95 automatically. How does it work? I am confused. Please help. Thank you in advance.

brnhn4

i found this on another site. (DFX class room ) it tells you the easy way to do it.

It took me a minute to figure it out, but once you know how it's a piece of cake. Here's how I do it. Go into block edit and run the VDI numbers all the way down to -95. Switch from "reject" to "accept" and back to "reject" (I do this just to be sure). Now, with the setting on "reject" go up the VDI scale to the desired "accept" range. For instance let's say you only want to dig copper pennies, dimes and large silver. So you go up the scale to from -95 to +80 in "reject" mode. Once you're at +80 you switch to "accept" (by hitting the "enter" button) and then run up the VDI scale to +95 in "accept" mode. When you get to +95 you hit the "Menu" button and you're set