Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

WWII Metal Detecting - German Waffen SS - Traces of War on the Eastern Front

Thanks Martin but sure makes me very sad to think of the terrible things that went on and all those who died and suffered during and after WWII! Many times humans can be worse than animals in their actions of fighting and bringing pain and death to each other! :cry: :angel: Ma

Great video, great finds! Hoping to travel to France in a few months, near Vichy, and will definitely take my detector and tools.

Missouri--Ma Betty said:
Thanks Martin but sure makes me very sad to think of the terrible things that went on and all those who died and suffered during and after WWII! Many times humans can be worse than animals in their actions of fighting and bringing pain and death to each other! :cry: :angel: Ma

You are so right in what you say.......but I feel it will happen all over again if things keep going the way they are and it will be islam that tips people over the edge.Already in Germany a far right wing party is getting a lot of support for its tough stance on islam......they believe and say that islam has no place in Germany,they also refuse to recognise most facets of islam in relation to Germany.
This idea will spread rapidly as the same feeling is growing stronger all over europe.........and I am afraid I feel the same.(God forgive me)

Hi Neil......Islam wants its way and they are over here to take over our nation, the USA, like they are trying to take over Europe! Yes, there will be another war to, hopefully, stop the Muslims and ISIS from taking over the world called WWIII, wars never seem to cease and as ppl forget about history and the evil things that happened, they will keep on repeating it, as the older generations, who lived through past wars, die and can't remind them any more how awful war really is! I pray Jesus comes to catch His own very soon! Amen! :angel: Ma