Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

WSAll-XL Headphones

jimz49

Who has the best price on WSAll-XL headphones? I've looked at a lot of sites and it appears everyone has the same price advertised. I'm guessing that there are a few that have promo codes, free shipping, etc. that make the overall cost less than others.

Who has the best price on WSAll-XL headphones? I've looked at a lot of sites and it appears everyone has the same price advertised. I'm guessing that there are a few that have promo codes, free shipping, etc. that make the overall cost less than others.
There are a couple of aftermarket headphones that accept the puck . They are cheaper and perform well. I use a set from Quest . Same size as the XLs , comfortable also .

Never thought about something like that. Where can I see or buy the Quest headphones?

Never thought about something like that. Where can I see or buy the Quest headphones?
I bought my WSAII-XL headphones for beach hunting primarily. Keep in mind, the XLs are water resistant up to 1 meter, the puck is not. I never have to worry about getting caught in a downpour with the XLs. Excellent, isolated sound as well.

I have the Grayghost headphones that uses the puck. Works good. Bart @ Bigboyshobbies has them, $150.

Thanks to everyone that has responded to my post. After reading about the aftermarket versus the WSAII-XL headphones, I decided to buy the XL's. As a side note, Bart at Big Boy Hobbies is a good guy to deal with.

Thanks to everyone that has responded to my post. After reading about the aftermarket versus the WSAII-XL headphones, I decided to buy the XL's. As a side note, Bart at Big Boy Hobbies is a good guy to deal with.
Rich Backwoods here on forums great person best price too
Mark

I've dealt with Richard in the past and I agree he is a great person to deal with. I looked at his site, but the only XP products listed were the Orx and the MI pinpointers. I just assumed he was selling XP items on a very limited basis.